Mrs. Paula Walker
I pray that everyone is staying safe and healthy during this time of crisis with the Corona Virus.
If your child has access to the internet, their assignments will be sent to their email.
If they do not have access, there will be a packet for this week ready on Wednesday.
Reminder Breakfast and Lunch will be provided daily at school, Tay's Grocery, & Crawford Post Office
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me via remind101. At this time Remind101 will be the best way of communications since I get messages on my phone and computer by this.
All About Me
Hello, My name is Paula Walker. I am wife, mother of 3 wonderful children, and super excited to have my first grand child in May. I have been teaching since January 2000. I am the coordinator of the 21st Century Program at Wilson Elementary.
AT THIS TIME THERE IS NO SCHOOL DUE TO THE CORONA VIRUS. ALL WORK WILL BE DONE AT HOME EITHER BY PACKETS OR ONLINE ASSIGNMENTS. THANKS FOR ALL THE UNDERSTANDING FROM EVERYONE!
- (6th grade math)
- (7th grade math-Inclusion class)
- (6th grade reading & 8th grade math)
- 11:45-12:15 (Lunch)
- 12:15-1:15 (Planning)
- 1:15-2:00 (RTI 6th-8th grade)
- 2:00-2:45 (RTI 5th grade)
- 2:45-3:00 (Dismissal)
- 3:00-5:00 (21st Century After School Program)
BRAIN POP JR. can be used at any time for any subject.
- Students need to click on the below site and work on the program for at least 20 minutes daily. This is a reading intervention program that the students work on and they should know how to log in.
- user name is first name middle initial last name (lower case letters and not spaces)
- password is 1234
- Students need to click on the link below for each week. Directions are listed on the page and how many problems to do daily.
- You can either print them off and work them out OR
- You can open it up on the computer and work the problems out on paper. Just number the problem and work it out.